Asked by Ms.Di from Australia | Jun. 01, 2010 03:46
About:China Business Visa

I am currently on a 6 month tourist visa in china. I had to renew my passport while i've been here so I have a new passport and the tourist visa is in the old passport. I need to apply for a 12 month F visa. I have all the documents but I am concerned about:
1. applying for an F visa when i am already in china
2. applying for a visa in my new passport, when my current and past china visas are in my old passport.
Do you think there will be any problems?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Vivian from Australia | Jun. 03, 2010 04:49
There is no problem, you can use your new passport to apply for 12 months F visa at the local Exit & Enter Department, if you get the new F visa, your China tourist visa on your old passport will automatically expire.

Related Questions:
Hi... I am American who has been living in Bangkok - I currently am on a 3...
Asked by Ms.Tara from USA
| Jun. 15, 2010 02:48
Hi I am currently in Beijing on a tourist visa. I want to convert to an 6 ...
Asked by Mr.James B from UK
| Mar. 12, 2011 03:46
Hi I am a New Zealand citizen who is travelling through Asia. I am curren...
Asked by Ms.Taana from NZ
| Oct. 24, 2009 04:45
Can i apply for a tourist visa ? Is this a problem?
Asked by Jim from New Zealand
| Mar. 26, 2015 03:58
Expatriate with Hong Kong Work Visa Visiting Beijing
Asked by Sandeep Nanuwan from China
| Feb. 04, 2017 03:46
Hi there, I currently have a Chinese single entry 90 day tourist visa, an...
Asked by Mr.Paul from Uk
| Feb. 21, 2010 02:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)