Asked by Mr.Haw Seng Huei from Malaysia | May. 30, 2010 22:14
About:Embassy & Consulates of Malaysia in China

I am a Malaysian and will be working for a local based company in Beijing. I need to apply for China work permit so plese advice what the document suppose to submit for the visa application & fee of visa application & duration for process of the visa application.
Where should i go for apply the work permit.
Awaiting for your prompt reply soon.
Thanks and warms regards
Seng Huei

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Jun. 01, 2010 03:07
Mr.Haw Seng Huei, your employer should apply for the work permit for you from the Chinese Labor Ministry, your degree certificate and medical examination record are required. When you apply for China work visa (Z visa), you should prepare the below documents:

Original passport which has more than six months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages (18 months and more left if intended stay in China is more than one year).

One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it. All the items on the application form should be fully filled in with genuine information;

Permit for Foreign Experts Working in China(original) issued by (original)Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security;

A visa notification form issued by an authorized unit in China (original).

Applicant who will stay in China for more than one year shall provide a Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.

It takes 4 working days if you have prepare the above documents. for more information, please refer to
Related Questions:
I was wondering if there is a minimum age required to apply for a z visa?
Asked by C.S. from Belgium
| Jun. 29, 2015 22:28
Work Visa Procedure
Asked by Zaighum Malik from Pakistan
| May. 28, 2018 03:57
Hello, I'm an American citizen working in Shanghai with a US-based advertis...
Mr.MRBROWNUSA from United States
| Aug. 18, 2010 04:15
Work Related Visas - What do I need? and how long is the processing time?
Asked by Sharon from USA
| Oct. 08, 2014 21:34
Hi, I am Iranian, working in Beijing since 2013. I have a Z visa.
Asked by Gectrance from Iran
| May. 21, 2015 00:43
Hi , Kindly advise me i am from pak working in suth Africa , South Afric...
Asked by Mr.Kamal from Pak
| Apr. 26, 2010 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)