Asked by Ms.See from Singapore | May. 29, 2010 08:30
About:Embassy & Consulates of Singapore in China

Hi, I am a singapore citizen currently on a trip in kazakhstan and would like to check what do we need to do if I would like to enter china for more than 15 days. I was told that I would be able to apply for a china visa at the singapore embassy in beijing but there is no information available on the visa application process such as the time it takes to get it approve and the cost of application.

Could I get some advice on the necessary procedure?
thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Jun. 01, 2010 03:28
You can't get a China visa at the Singapore embassy in Beijing, you can apply for China visa at the Chinese embassy in Kazakhstan, if your application is denied, it doesn't matter, you know Singapore passport holders enjoy visa free access to Mainland China for up to 15 days, you can first enter Mainland China without visa, then you can apply for China visa at the local Exit & Enter Department.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a malaysian currently working in singapore. would like to check wh...
Asked by Ms.violet from malaysia
| Mar. 14, 2011 02:06
I am a Canadian citizen visiting in Singapore, and I'd like to visit China ...
Asked by Mr.Darryl from Canada
| Mar. 08, 2011 21:05
Does USA nationality need Macau Visa Entry
Asked by CTC from China
| Jun. 29, 2012 02:21
Can 144h free transit be used when staying in a third country ?
Asked by Clara from France
| Jan. 10, 2018 20:49
Hi, I have a friend (Mexican citizen) who is currently staying in China...
Asked by Mr.Lokesh from Singapore
| May. 25, 2009 03:20
I am Canadian Citizen, working in Singapore. Currently on business trip in ...
Asked by Mr.Arkady Raynes from Canada
| Dec. 16, 2010 22:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)