Asked by Mr.Philip from Sri Lankan | May. 29, 2010 05:17
About:Chinese Embassy in Saudi Arabia

My wife is chines we marred legaly in Sri Lankan government law, Our all the documenta are legal. I want go to china with my wife what is the requerments pleas advice

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Jun. 01, 2010 03:36
Please make your marriage license authenticated by Foreign Affairs Ministry of Sri Lanka and Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka. Then your marriage license can be used in China.

You can apply for L visa for family visiting, your wife is Chinese, which is helpful for your L visa application, please prepare the below documents:
1.A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
2.Application form: One completed Visa Application Form.
3.Photo: one recent photo of 2x2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
4. Marriage Licese and its copy
5. Under some situations, the round-trip flight tickets and financial certificate are also required.
Related Questions:
I marred chinese lady in my country in Sri Lanka in Sri Lankan government l...
Asked by Mr.Philip J. Fernando from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 12, 2009 04:10
Foreign babies born in China & Citizenship
Asked by Dilshi from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 06, 2013 20:25
visa for china and hongkong for sri lankans
Asked by M.B.makeen from Sri Lanka
| Feb. 22, 2013 02:32
24 hours direct transit policy and staying over night
Asked by Darsh from USA
| Jul. 02, 2016 02:25
Can I get the 72 hour visa free transit at Shanghai airport
Asked by Manitha from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 27, 2016 22:42
What are the documents need to apply for business visa to hong kong
Asked by Janaki from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 18, 2016 22:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)