Asked by Ms.VELBERG from Malaysia | May. 26, 2010 12:09
About:Chinese Embassies in Africa


My malaysian passport holder husband will be working in shanghai and in the middle of applying working permit. My son and i will be joining him later. I am Indonesian passport holder and my son is malaysian. Kindly anybody advise :
1. what kind of visa that I should apply for me n my son
2. can we apply it in china?
3. If have to apply in China embassy in Malaysia, can I do it without my husband's attendance (as my husband maynot get leave to come back) ?
4. where I can join Indonesian/Malaysian community in hangzhou or shanghai ?

thank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | May. 27, 2010 02:43
1. you and your son could apply for a dependent visa based on you rhusband's work visa.
2. you have to apply for the visa in your home country.
3. If you apply for your visa, your husband doesn't have to appear at the Embassy.
4. I think you may get some practical info. when you are in China.
Related Questions:
Malaysian passport need to chop in for apply china visa?
Asked by Yushi from Malaysia
| May. 16, 2016 20:45
Visit Qinhuangdao
| Nov. 13, 2013 03:44
Can i renew my passport in china as i am holding resident permit?
Asked by Mrs Kay from Malaysia
| Jun. 20, 2012 02:43
Hi, I am a Malaysian passport holder. Currently i am in China to formalize...
Asked by Mr.C. Ong from Malaysia
| Jan. 26, 2010 23:20
Hi, My husband is a Malaysian and now is working in China, just get his wor...
Asked by Mrs.Novel Lim from Indonesia
| May. 26, 2009 21:20
My husband is a Fijian passport holder working in Korea. Does he need a vis...
Asked by Marica Tora from Fiji
| Jul. 27, 2017 04:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)