Asked by Mr.Louieboy from philippines | May. 23, 2010 10:25
About:China Transit Visa

1) I'm from Australia going to my country Philippines, From Perth to Hongkong, I have 12 Hours waiting time to my connecting flight going to Philippines, I want to go outside the the airport to buy Laptop and Cam. and also looking around the city. Do I need a transit visa? or do you have electronics store inside the airport?
2) I plan to bring my family In Hongkong for 3 days as holiday trip, Can I apply also a tourist visa? how much? 3 children 2 adults. thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | May. 25, 2010 02:24
Filipino passport holders are free of visa to Hk for 14 days, so you don't need a visa for your 12-hour transit in HK.
Related Questions:
I always get my visa here in the philippines but now im planning to get 1 i...
Asked by Mr.dan from ph
| Mar. 13, 2011 03:28
can I go to mainland PRC to visit for a day from HK and then return to phil...
Asked by aljaylyn from Philippines
| Jun. 14, 2016 21:46
Good Morning!!!Im an American Citizen working in the Philippines!!!im going...
Asked by Mr.Wolfwood from America
| Mar. 24, 2011 20:11
Im going to Hongkong w my husband for a holiday..And im from Philippines,bu...
Asked by Ms.Marites from Singapore
| Feb. 11, 2011 02:41
im having a vacation in the philippines but before im going there in my cou...
Asked by Ms.mayvilyn carlos from canada
| Dec. 21, 2009 01:14
Hi! im going to hongkong with my husband for honeymoon.we plan to stay 1 ni...
Asked by Ms.DARLENE from Philippines
| Oct. 08, 2010 23:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)