Asked by Ms.Naomi from China | May. 20, 2010 10:48
About:Visa Policy of China

Hi! i am a Filipino (Philippines) holding a z visa here in Lanzhou,china. I want to visit Hongkong and Macau for at least a week then back to China. What requirement/s do i need before i travel to Hongkong? pLS HELP!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.peter | May. 20, 2010 22:44
You don't need a visa to Hong Kong or Macau, just bring your valid passport, the flight tickets. The residence permit on your passport are helpful for you to return to Mainland China, the immigration officers of Hong Kong or Macau won't afraid that you will overstay.

As I know, the Z-Visa is valid for 3 months for a single entry with no specified duration of stay. One is obliged to apply for residence permit at the local public security bureau within a month after entering China. If you have not got the residence permit, please don't exit Mainland China.
Related Questions:
Hi! I'm a filipino citizen but holding a dependent pass here in Singapore. ...
Asked by Ms.Lyn from Philippines
| Mar. 22, 2010 03:54
What visa should I apply for my daughter to go to China?
Asked by Mary from Philippines
| Feb. 03, 2012 22:01
I am a Filipino, and currently holding F visa, is it possible to process i...
Asked by lena from philippines
| Dec. 17, 2011 21:22
Hi! I want to apply a Z visa (working Visa) there in Hongkong as of now I a...
Asked by Mr.Garibay from Philippines
| Mar. 26, 2009 01:47
how to get z type in the Philippines?
Asked by Emmie from Philippines
| Aug. 17, 2017 22:41
good morning i am a chinese holding chinese passport in philippines ,i me...
Asked by bing fan from Philippines
| Jul. 06, 2009 01:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)