Asked by Mrs.Belarga from Mars | May. 20, 2010 09:28
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Good day,I am presently teaching here in China for 3 years,my visa will expire October this year.I plan to get my family and our kids will study in the International Academy where I am teaching,Is the embassy n the Philippines can give them student visa and for my husband dependent on my visa?What are the requirements?Thank you so much for this opportunity.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Lucas from Mexico | May. 20, 2010 21:10
Mrs.Belarga, I'm afraid that it is a little hard for your son to get a student visa and your husband to get a dependant visa because your visa will expire in October. You should first get a new China work visa or residence permit valid for at least 1 year, then your son and husband can apply for student visa or dependant visa.
Related Questions:
Good day, I am an American citizen teaching in Korea. There are only 3 ...
Asked by Mr.Omar from USA
| Jan. 03, 2011 03:55
My contract will expire on 31 march 2016 here in Thailand but i have plans ...
Asked by Noah from Thailand
| Mar. 04, 2016 02:20
i am presently staying in china holding a tourist visa but will soon expire...
Asked by Mrs.jenny from Philippines
| Sep. 17, 2010 13:05
Is it possible to get Residency Visa?
Asked by H.Ravanbaksh from USA
| Jan. 29, 2013 19:43
Australian passport holder, living in Shanghai - can i get a new china visa...
Asked by Yin Ker from United States
| Sep. 17, 2011 22:49
Hi good day, my name is Geraldine and i am a filipino,presently working he...
Asked by Mrs.Geraldine from Philippines
| Feb. 05, 2011 20:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)