Asked by Mr.Yeo from Singapore | May. 19, 2010 21:41
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Hi Betty,

I am applying for the Z-visa for foreigner who work as expert in China. Under the documents requirement section, i need to provide:
1. Permit for Foreign Expert Working in China issued by the State Bureau of foreign Experts (original)
2. A visa notification issued by an authorized unit in China (original)

To obtain the above docs, my employer probably need to go the respective departments in China to get the document and courier to me because original copy is required.

May i know if they required my original university degree cert and married cert (family going along) for their application in China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | May. 20, 2010 21:37
yes, to obtain the above documents, your employer need to go to the respective departments in China to apply for the documents, then mail them to you.

The marriage cerificate is also required if your wife want to come to China accompanying you. The original university degree certificate is required to be attested by Singapore Foreign Affairs Office and Chinese Embassy in Singapore, it is required when your employer applies for Foreign Expert Permit for you.
Related Questions:
What kind of Chinese visa will I apply to visit my husband who works in Hef...
Asked by eena from Philippines
| Jul. 06, 2011 22:00
"Physical Record for Foreigner" for Z visa...
Asked by Azeem from India
| Mar. 27, 2012 01:39
Does tourist visa need Physical Examination Record for Foreigner?
Asked by muriel from Switzerland
| May. 04, 2013 03:37
Resigning from company currently sponsoring work visa but need to stay in C...
Asked by Wil from China
| Mar. 28, 2016 02:23
Hi, i am a foreigner schooling in urkaine and want to visit a friend who i...
Asked by margaret from Ukraine
| Oct. 25, 2013 03:44
Document to prepare for a visa
Asked by Tahinasoa from Madagascar
| Aug. 02, 2014 01:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)