Asked by Mrs.marie from dubai | May. 19, 2010 20:01
About:China Embassy in UAE

Good morning,
My dauther 17 years old ( Dubai resident and holder of a canadian passport) is planning to travel to china this summer with a group. a have few questions to make sure I submit all the required documents:
1- As the mother and sponsor do I need to sign the Form as applicant or as the "person filling the Form"?
2- Does she also need to sign the Form as Applicant?;
3- As mother and sponsor do I need to submit any document? I am not going to China.
4- the journey to China starts on 28 june up to 8 august. Can she obtain a 2 entry visa to cover the whole journey?

many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | May. 21, 2010 04:07
1. you don't need to sign the form as applicant or as the "person filling the form" the applicant at the age of above 16 years can fill and sign the visa application in person

2. yes, she needs to singn the form as applicant

3. you don't need to provide any document.

4. She can have a try to apply for double-entry visa.
Related Questions:
Dear sir, my daughter and I are canadian resident of the UAE-Dubai. My dau...
Asked by Mrs.marie from canada
| May. 04, 2010 02:37
i live in china for three years i want to go home do i need a visa to retur...
Asked by nawal from china
| Jul. 07, 2013 03:01
I have a new American passport and am traveling now outside the U.S.
Asked by Victoria Fong from USA
| May. 21, 2017 20:52
Hi! I am Canadian with Canadian passport. I live in Shanghai, China for 2 y...
Asked by Ms.Bouchard from Canada
| Dec. 22, 2010 04:08
I planing visit HK on 14 to 17 .12 12. With my kids 8 years old,2 years old...
Asked by Laxmi Sudesh from Malaysia
| Dec. 01, 2012 00:18
Good morning, I'm Italian citizen. 66 years old, retired, and I would like...
Asked by Mr.sandro garavelli from Italy
| Dec. 22, 2008 00:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)