Asked by Mr.Mohammed Obaidul Talukder from Bangladesh | May. 19, 2010 00:30
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear sir/Madam,
I am an American citizen and I am living in Bangladesh. I am planing to go to China for visit as well as for business do I need any visa to go to China? And as an American citizen can I get a permanent residence of China? Thanks. Regards

Mohammed Obaidul Talukder

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.LUCAS | May. 20, 2010 21:53
Yes, you need a visa to go to China, it is hard to get a Permanent Residence Permit of China, you can read the regulations on China Permanent Residence Permit on this website

You can apply for a tourist visa or business visa to China, the requirements are:
I. Basic Requirements:

1. Valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages and copy of the first three pages;
2. TYPED Visa Application Form with one passport photo.
3. Applicants who have never been to China before should submit in person.

II. Visa Different Categories:
(L) ---- for tourism/visiting relatives and other private purposes:
l Invitation letters in Chinese language by individual/entity in China and six-month bank statement

(F) ---- for business:
l Original Visa Notice Form issued by authorized departments of Chinese Government
Related Questions:
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
can i apply for visa in mumbai?
Asked by rajesh shah from USA
| May. 18, 2014 01:53
Tibet visa requirements?
Asked by Keren Long from Bangladesh
| Jul. 19, 2012 04:09
Does a Russian need a visa to go to Hong Kong?
Asked by Tatiana from Russia
| Nov. 08, 2012 01:56
Dual citizen-can I use Phil passport to get Chinese visa in NY?
Asked by Anja from USA
| Jun. 16, 2015 20:08
By the way. I am currently in Korea working and living, but I am an America...
Asked by Ms.paul from USA
| Jul. 06, 2009 21:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)