Asked by Mr.T G SURESH from INDIA | May. 18, 2010 01:43
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

I am from New Delhi, India. I am planning to visit to Guangzhou for a month as I have been invited by Jinan University as a visiting scholar. I wish to go there with my family ( wife and child). How can apply for visa for all of us?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | May. 18, 2010 20:38
Mr.T G SURESH, Jinan University should send you an Invitation Letter stamped with the seal of this university and a Visa notification issued by an authorized unit in China, such as Guangzhou Foreign Affairs Office, the Invitation Letter and Visa Notification should mention that your family also come to China with you as dependants.

Then you can prepare the following documents:
(i) Original passport which has more than 6 months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages (18 months and more left if intended stay in China is more than one year).

(ii) One completed Visa Application Form (e-Form / Download) with a recently-taken passport photo. All the items on the application form should be fully filled in with genuine information;

(iii) round-trip flight tickets.
Related Questions:
Travelling from India to China (Shijiazhuang) by rail or by road
Asked by Rakesh Singla from India
| Nov. 27, 2015 20:06
I am Moldavian, will travel to India soon! posible to get visa from New Del...
Asked by Vera from Moldova
| Aug. 22, 2013 21:40
24 HRS free transit visa
Asked by shamsher from India
| Aug. 29, 2018 04:01
I am Muhammad from New Delhi, India. I want to visit Yangzhou City in Jiang...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad from China
| Jun. 08, 2009 01:32
I am Satyendra sharma from Gwalior. I want to know which flight to take fr...
Asked by Mr.satyendra sharma from India
| Aug. 03, 2009 21:41
Would I need transit visa, if I am travelling from New Delhi via Guangzhou...
Asked by virat from India
| Aug. 04, 2011 01:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)