Asked by Ms.Yvonne Wong from Malaysia | May. 17, 2010 22:06
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

My brother will be transfered to Shenzhen by his company for 2 years wie from July 2020. My parents (Malaysia citizens) intend to visit him on a regular basis. Can my parents apply for multiple entries for the next two years?? What is the best approach to avoid the hassle of having to apply visa again and again into China?? How long can they stay for each visit??

Your early reply would be very much appreciated. many thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | May. 17, 2010 23:08
Ms.Yvonne Wong, yes, your parents can apply for a multiple-entry visa valid for 1 year, it is hard for them to get a multiple-entry valid for 2 years.

Each one of your parents should prepare the below requirements:
1. a valid passport as well as a copy of its information page: valid passport must have at least 15 months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
2. one completed visa application form affixed with one passport photo
3. kinship certificate
4. invitation letter from your brother, copy of his passport, Chinese visa and residence permit.
Related Questions:
Can i apply China visa through my brother's company?
Asked by Tahir from Pakistan
| Aug. 12, 2012 04:13
hi! my name is lovella. im planning to take my brother here in hongkong and...
Asked by Mrs.lovella from guest
| Nov. 04, 2009 04:50
Hello, My partner has just been transfered to China through his company....
Asked by Ms.Carter from United Kingdom
| Oct. 16, 2010 04:04
Monkey's career on hold, prospects for 2017??
Asked by Julie from USA
| Nov. 28, 2016 21:04
my brother now is living in china with his wife. a few years ago, my brothe...
Asked by Ms.Quan from Australia
| Apr. 22, 2009 23:11
Residence Permit and work ?
Asked by Wasi
| Feb. 06, 2018 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)