Asked by Mr.MIKE from NIGERIA | May. 17, 2010 13:42
About:China Embassy in Italy

I am a nigerian but i live in italy and also have my resident permit here in italy. i want to go to china on business, what are your requirements for business visa.
best regards
Mr Mike.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jacques | May. 17, 2010 22:18
Business Visa (F-visa) isissued to a foreign citizen who is invited to China for visit, research, lecture, business, exchanges in the fields of science, technology, education, culture and sports, or attending various kinds of trade fairs or exhibitions, or short-term study, intern practice, for a period of no more than six months.

(i) Original passport which has more than six months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages.

(ii) One completed Visa Application Form (e-Form / Download) with a recently-taken passport photo stuck on it; all the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information; if the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in; false or incomplete information and illegible characters may lead to refusal of a visa.

(iii) An applicant who applies for F-visa with single entry or double entries should provide a copy or the original visa notification issued by an authorized unit in China. Otherwise, he or she should provide an invitation letter from China and the return ticket or the hotel order.

(iv) An applicant who applies for a visa with multiple entries for the first time should provide an original visa notification issued by a Chinese authorized unit. If an applicant has been issued a visa with multiple entries before, he or she should provide an invitation letter from China and the copy of the previous visa with multiple entries.

(v) An applicant holding a passport other than Italian passport should provide the original and a copy of his or her permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year(except for those who enjoy visa or permit exemption for residing or working in Italy).
Related Questions:
Sir i am nigerian, I live in italy with my family ( husband and two childr...
Asked by Mrs.tesy from Niger
| May. 17, 2010 22:16
sir i am a nigerian and have my resident permit in italy. i want to go to ...
Asked by Mr.chinedu from Nigeria
| May. 15, 2010 22:44
can I get visa in Monrovia with foreign passport?
Asked by Elias Okolie from nigerian
| Jul. 16, 2016 01:44
Dear Sir I am a Nigerian working and resident in Italy, now intending to ...
Asked by Mr.Emma from Nigeria
| Feb. 07, 2011 00:42
i want to go to Macau. how i can get visa?
Asked by waqas from china
| Jan. 02, 2016 20:28
Getting a Visa in Budapest. thank you
Asked by donato from Italy
| Mar. 29, 2018 20:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)