Asked by Mr.Mohit from India | May. 15, 2010 13:34
About:China Consulates in India

Hello Friends,

I know that Indian Passport Holders dont need visa for HK for 14 days.But suppose if i Want to stay in HK for 30 Days .Is it Possible to do the process of Visa from HK immigration Dept.


if i go to Macau as Macau also don't need visa for 90 days and again come back to HK than again i will get the visa for 14 days ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James from United Kingdom | May. 15, 2010 21:19
For applicants who would like to stay in Hong Kong longer than the visa free period allowed, for example, Indians who would like to stay for more than 14 days, visa is required. And the application should be submitted directly to Hong Kong Immigration Department or through the Chinese Embassy in India. Processing of such applications may take 4-6 weeks.

It is a good idea to go to Macau if your 14 days visa free period in Hong Kong is up, then return to Hong Kong for another 14 days visa free period.
Related Questions:
I am an Indian travelling to Hong Kong. I ll be staying at a hotel along wi...
Asked by Mr.Gopinath from India
| Nov. 15, 2009 03:46
No Chinese Visa required for Indian Passport, HK resident - Travelling from...
Asked by Harbir Singh from Hong Kong
| Nov. 05, 2018 17:19
Do I need to fill up a form or pay for a tranit visa (visa on arrival) at t...
Asked by Anu
| Sep. 08, 2011 04:41
Advice concerning visa pending
Asked by shohe
| Oct. 18, 2012 02:15
do netherlands passport holders need a visa for china entering in beijing f...
Asked by anna van den hoek from South Africa
| Sep. 04, 2012 04:27
Application For Indian Nationals in Australia
Asked by Disha
| Apr. 23, 2013 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)