Asked by Ms.Amrita from india | May. 15, 2010 05:04
About:Chinese Consulates in India

Dear Sir/madam,

1.Is it possible to convert the dependent visa into resident permit without coming back to india ?

2.If yes, What are the formalities to convert the dependent visa into resident permit ?

3.Would i be able to work on a dependent visa?

Apt reply would be highly appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James from United Kingdom | May. 15, 2010 21:30
yes, the dependant visa can be changed into residence permit without coming back to India, in fact, you will be issued the work visa as dependants which is single-entry, valid for 3 months, no stay duration, you have to apply for residence permit within 30 days after entry. You can go to the local police station with your husband who hold the residence permit or work vsia to apply for residence permit. You can work on a dependant visa.
Related Questions:
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
I wanna ask if all invitation must be sealiated. and if needed, where?
Asked by grace from Philippines
| Apr. 04, 2015 02:53
dear sir: what is the most attractive place to travel and food to eat in t...
Asked by Mr.christine from malaysia
| Jul. 27, 2010 01:59
Dear Sir, 1. For Visa Invitation letter Print copy, Original is on the way...
Asked by Moniruzzaman Khan from Bangladesh
| Sep. 13, 2011 04:25
About business visa Information, I'm confused
Asked by israj ali from Pakistan
| Apr. 21, 2016 22:18
Dear Sir, How much visa fee one has to deposit for 1 month visa for chin...
Asked by Mr.Jamshid from Pakistan
| Aug. 24, 2009 21:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)