Asked by Mr.Dhurba from Nepal | May. 12, 2010 07:53
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Can i get the visa form through internet for China?

Is there any different process to get visa for Hong Kong and China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alex from HK/China | May. 13, 2010 03:51
It is impossible for you to get a visa through the internet for China, please submit your visa application to Chinese embassy in Nepal or entrust someone else(friend, visa agency, travel agency)to submit visa application on your behalf.

as for the Hong Kong visa application, You may apply for the appropriate Hong Kong visa from the nearest Chinese diplomatic and consular mission.

As an alternative, you may also submit your visa application to the HKSAR Immigration Department either directly by post or through a local sponsor. To shorten the processing time, application forms and supporting documents can be sent by fax to (852) 2824 1133 in the first instance. However, the original copy of the duly completed application form and the photographs required should be sent immediately to the HKSAR Immigration Department by air mail. A visa/entry permit will be issued only on receipt of an original, properly completed visa/entry permit application form.
Related Questions:
Hi, May I know the visa application is it only available at the embassy...
Asked by Ms.Ho from Malaysia
| Jul. 15, 2009 01:17
Visa through the internet
Asked by lianchik from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2017 21:22
through which web site i get a china lates visa Application form can you p...
Asked by Mr.mohidee from maldives
| Feb. 24, 2010 03:45
Can the train ticket be cancelled?
Asked by Tom Chan from Macau
| Oct. 03, 2016 22:56
can the visa apply through Internet?
Asked by Ms.Janet Yeoh from Malaysia
| Dec. 15, 2010 02:43
Hello, Please inform me if there is any source i can download the visa a...
Asked by Ms.Hria from Bangladesh
| Jan. 21, 2009 00:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)