Asked by Ms.topchieva from london | May. 11, 2010 13:27
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

i am a russian citizen, i am under 18 years old and i have been studying in the UK for 7 years now, and i have a student visa. my friend has invited me to go on holiday with her family and her to Beijing for 2 weeks. i am currently unable to get a visa in moscow, as im doing my a-levels.
what would be the best way for me to apply for a chinese tourist visa and what documents would i need?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James from Ukraine | May. 11, 2010 22:58
You can apply for a Chinese tourist visa at the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in London if you study in London, please make online apponintment through the website, and prepare the required documents for tourist visa:
(i) Original passport remaining to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application and with sufficient blank visa pages.

(ii) One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken passport photo; all the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information;

(iii)An applicant holding a passport other than UK passport should provide the original and a copy of his or her permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year (except for those who are visa or permit exempt for residing or working in the UK).
Related Questions:
Green Card
Asked by Duncan from China
| Jan. 28, 2014 21:43
Regarding a Tourist Visa to China
Asked by Nabil from Japan
| Mar. 16, 2014 03:39
propose of visit hong kong
Asked by deepak from Nepal
| Feb. 03, 2015 02:54
when can i apply for Permanent Residence
Asked by Richard from United Kingdom
| Nov. 28, 2016 20:51
What documents do I need to send my son to China to live with his Dad
Asked by B Truelove from Canada
| Jun. 05, 2017 01:09
Visa on arrival in Shenzhen for Russian citizens
Asked by Radik from Russia
| Jan. 11, 2018 02:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)