Asked by Ms.Aline from Cameroon | May. 11, 2010 05:10
About:China Visa Exemption

cameroonian scientist residing/teaching in Nigeria wish to attend a conference in beijing. need for the immunization requirements and fastest visa process available

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | May. 11, 2010 21:25
First, you should have the Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized unit in China (Visa notification refers to the form of visa notification issued by the Chinese government departments, companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry. The Chinese company or organizor of conference who gives invitation knows how to get this form).

Then you may come to the Embassy every Monday, Wednesday or Friday (9am-17pm) with complete visa application documents required, for appointment of interview.
Related Questions:
I work in Shanghai as a research scientist, and will go to Botswana for a c...
Asked by Mrs.Jane Li from China
| Oct. 21, 2009 22:59
Hi, I am a Cameroonian in China but I wish to go to Nigeria and I don't kno...
Asked by Ms.Nike from Cameroon
| Oct. 10, 2009 04:41
Hi, I am a cameroonian currently in china. I wish to go to Nigeria directl...
Asked by Ms.Nug from Cameroon
| Oct. 10, 2009 04:29
I am Oluseun, the Chairman / MD of JESfidaxy Nig Ltd, I wish to attend atte...
Asked by Mr.Fidudusola EO from Nigeria
| Feb. 02, 2010 22:50
I live in Nigeria. Where do I apply for a visa to attend a conference in Ma...
Asked by Gboyega Adebowale from Nigeria
| Mar. 28, 2012 21:13
Am from Nigeria and an early child educator and plan to attend the 2019 ear...
Asked by ifeanyichukwu Ezea Okatahi from nigeria
| Oct. 17, 2018 20:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)