Asked by Ms.Angel from Philippines | May. 09, 2010 21:40
About:China Student Visa

Hi! Me and my husband are both working here in Shenzhen, and we want our son, 7 years old, to come this September to continue his primary school in one of the English Schools. Please let me know how to process his visa, and what are the requirements. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | May. 09, 2010 22:22
Your son can apply for work visa as your accompanying family memebers, you can prepare the following documents for your son:

Requirements for accompanying family members applying for dependent visa:

1. Accompanying family members must ba an immediate relative of the person working in China (i.e. child or spouse).

2. Proof of relationship - original NSO birth certificate or marriage contract.

3. An original Visa Notification issued by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

4. Copy of relative's valid residence visa, working visa, working card and passport information page.

5. All Philippine passport holders (18 years old and above), who will go to China for the first time must submit an original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad.

6. Applicants who are 7 years old and above shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen (physical exam forms, guidelines and list of accredited hospitals are available at the visa counter).

7. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.

8. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo, with white background, full-face front view, and no hat. Photo must be glued on the application form. Stapled pictures will not be accepted. Scanned photos will also not be accepted.

9. The emergency contact information page in the applicant's passport should be filled out and photocopied.

10. Other documents required by the visa officers if necessary.

after he arrived in Shenzhen, please apply for a residence permit for your son within 30 days after entry. Then he can study in an English school.
Related Questions:
Requirements for china visa application if unemployed but my mom will spons...
Asked by hyza caparas from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2012 11:27
Apply China VIsa. Can I apply at Johor Bahru?
Asked by Lim Lay Kuan from Malaysia
| Jul. 12, 2018 18:45
I want to go China with my 3 years old son and stay with my husband (a PhD ...
Asked by Feroza from China
| May. 28, 2011 02:28
Changing humanitarian visa
Asked by LD from Canada
| Apr. 08, 2016 22:20
Changing work visas to Tourists types
Asked by Lada from Canada
| Feb. 22, 2016 21:55
I would like to know if I can apply for a family visa once my Z type expire...
Asked by Johnson Lee from Malaysia
| Apr. 03, 2015 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)