Asked by Mr.Lowe from USA | May. 09, 2010 16:23
About:Chinese Embassy in U.S.A.

My China Visa expired, and I am traveling to Tokyo then to Shenzhen (through Hong Kong) on Wednesday night. I arrive at Narita at 2:00pm on Tuesday, and will be leaving from Haneda on Wednesday evening. I am hoping to apply for a China Business visa on Tuesday afternoon (or today via e-mail) and pick it up on Wednesday before departing to China/Hong Kong. What can be done to help me with this short timeframe to obtain a Visa. I'm planning on being in China for only two days.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Nancy from USA | May. 09, 2010 22:08
The Office Hours for visa application is 09:00-12:00 at Chinese embassy in Tokyo, so you can 't apply for China visa on Tuesday, The China embassy in Tokyo doesn't accept visa applcation by eamil, you can submit the visa applcation in person or entrust someone else to apply for you. You can go to the embassy as soon as the embassy opens, then apply for a China visa and the rush service of 1 working day, then you can collect your visa on the afternoon, about 2pm -3pm.
Related Questions:
I am currently in Tokyo, my wife and my kid would join me soon. They travel...
Asked by Mr.Ganesh from India
| Jan. 17, 2011 00:27
Hi, I am traveling for business from US. I am a US citizen. My meeting is...
Asked by Mrs.Niccole from USA
| Sep. 29, 2009 21:15
Traveling from Hong Kong to mainland China
Asked by Jose from USA
| Oct. 05, 2014 04:21
Transiting for a second time in 1 month
Asked by David from United Kingdom
| Mar. 02, 2014 21:28
144 visa transit
Asked by Javier from USA
| Nov. 22, 2017 20:33
I am a malaysian, and plan to go to shenzhen through hong kong..
Asked by shaul maricar from Malaysia
| Apr. 09, 2018 20:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)