Asked by Ms.Weng from Hongkong | May. 07, 2010 06:54
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

Good day,right now I'm here in h.k and I want my son (2 years old) to visit me and also bring him to Disneyland with my aunt, I want them to get a hongkong tourist visa in cihna embassy Manila and the only requirement they have right now is the DSWD travel clearance for my 2 year old son,a consent and supporting letter for them(my son and my aunt) and of course Philippine passport.but the my problem is my ex husband abandoned us and were not question is,is there any additional requirement for them to submit in the china embassy Manila?thank you for your kind consideration.I hoping for your immediate response.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kevin | May. 10, 2010 01:34
How many days will they stay in Hong Kong? The visa is not required for Philippine nationals who desire to go to Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China (HK) for transit, tourism or business with a stay of no more than 14 days.

otherwise, they will need to submit the below documents to apply for Hong Kong toursit visa:
1. Passport/travel document with blank pages and a validity of at least 6 months.

2. One completed application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.

3. Philippine nationals who desire to stay in HK for more than 14 days, shall present an invitation letter in which the sponsor agrees to provide financial support and accommodation, and one copy of the sponsor's HK ID.
Related Questions:
how long can i go back again to macau if i used my 3rd entry?
Asked by cris from Philippines
| Jun. 21, 2011 04:52
applying for a visa with philippines passport staying at Austria
Asked by sandy from Austria
| Jan. 04, 2014 00:37
im TARIQ MEHMOOD im undergraduate and also working as a GOLD jewller till...
Mr.TMGOLD1986 from Pakistan
| Aug. 30, 2010 20:51
what are the requirements we need to obtain a chinese visa in going to jian...
Asked by Ms.marilyn from spain
| Dec. 06, 2009 00:46
is it possible to process my Z visa in the philippines now? Im here in chin...
Asked by len from philippines
| Dec. 17, 2011 21:27
hi, im angolan now in zambia for visit but now i want to apply for the chin...
Asked by Mr.costa from angola
| Jul. 24, 2009 22:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)