Asked by Ms.TATA from Philippines | May. 05, 2010 22:26
About:Ocean Park

Hello. I am going to Hongkong this June. I am staying at Casa Hotel (Hotel Address: 487-489 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong). Can someone tell me how can I reach the following places:

-Ocean Park
-Repulse Bay
-Temple Street
-Ladies Street/Tung Choi Street
-New Territories Heritage
-Po Lin Monastery & Tai O
-Shopping Paradise

Thanks and Godbless

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bill | May. 11, 2010 21:17
Walk along Nathan Road to Yau Ma Tei MTR Station.

Ocean Park: take Tsuen Wan Line from Yau Ma Tei to Admiralty, go out at Exit B to take No.629 bus.

Repulse Bay:take Tsuen Wan Line from Yau Ma Tei to Central, get out and walk to Central Echange Square to take 6/6A/260 bus to Repulse Bay.

Temple Street: it is not far away from your hotel. You may walk or take a taxi there.

Ladies’ Market: walk to Yau Ma Tei MTR Station to take mtr to Mong Kok, exit E2 and walk two blocks toward Nelson Street.

New Territories Heritage: take mtr from Yau Ma Tei to Che Kung Temple and walk around 5 minutes. Remember that you need transfer at Kowloon Tong and Tai Wai.

Po Lin Monastery: take Tsuen Wan Line from Yau Ma Tei to Central, go to Central Pier 5 to take ferry to Mui Wo. There you can take No.2 bus to Po Lin Monastery.

Tai O: take No.1 bus from Mui Wo to Tai O.

Shopping Paradise: you may go to Tsim Sha Tsui or Causeway Bay for shopping.
Related Questions:
Hello, I'll be going to hongkong in June, 2010 early this week am keen to p...
Asked by Ms.Kezia from india
| Jun. 13, 2010 22:01
Hello!!! I have plans of visiting hongkong late next month or early part of...
Asked by Mrs.Pascual from Philip[ines
| Mar. 04, 2010 02:46
Hello, we're going to go to Hongkong on June 16 - June 21. I am wondering w...
Asked by Ms.Roshan from Philippines
| May. 07, 2010 02:36
hello, I want to visit hongkong in first week of June with my family. Will ...
Asked by satvinder from india
| Mar. 12, 2013 02:04
Daytrip from Hongkong to Macao
Asked by Jennifer from Austria
| May. 02, 2017 20:22
Visa on Arrival going to Nanjing transit to Hongkong
Asked by Fellia from Indonesia
| Sep. 08, 2011 20:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)