Asked by Mr.Ali Moqbel from SA | May. 02, 2010 13:03
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Salam Alaykoum !

Hello .

My name is Ali ..

And my brother stady in china in shanghay

I want to go to him in my short leave around one week !!

so i want to apply travel visa .. so what is require dacument for applying visa

so can you help me

i am working now so !! am waiting for your your answer

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ivan from Ireland | May. 02, 2010 21:31
Mr.Ali Moqbel, first, you should get the documents from your brother:
Invitation Letter from your brother in China with a Copy of his passport & residence permit or Chinese visa;

You should prepare the following documents:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;

2. Application Form which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;

3. One passport photo

4. Copies of the kinship certificate between you and your borther

5. A No-objection letter from the your company

6. actual airline tickets showing departure from China
Related Questions:
.plz tell my lucky stone my date of birth is 21 oct 1987
Asked by shabnam from Pakistan
| Jul. 30, 2011 01:44
The name sequence, Which one to input into the booking system?
Asked by Inche Ali from Singapore
| May. 03, 2016 19:03
Problem in Name, Am I going to face any problem to get visa?
Asked by Md. Younus Ali from Bangladesh
| Sep. 05, 2015 20:55
I want to find out about our future and are we going to have another child....
Asked by Farida from Pakistan
| Mar. 28, 2015 20:21
Banqiao to Jiayi?
Asked by Carlaq from Taiwan
| Oct. 14, 2015 04:29
salam,i am ali from pakistan i want to visit china plz tell me the required...
Asked by Mr.ali from pakistan
| Aug. 17, 2009 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)