Asked by Mr.Poon Meng Fook from Singapore | Apr. 27, 2010 04:58
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

Hi,I'm Mr Poon and I am a Singaporean, my wife who is holding a Cambodia passport with an valid working permit and we would like to visit hong kong for 1 days and travel to Shen Zhen (China) on the next day and stay there for another 5 days. We will travel from Shen Zhen to Hong Kong again on the 6 days and fly back to Singapore on the 7th day. May I know what is the Visa requirement to travel to and fro from Hong Kong and Shen Zhen (China)? Can I apply visa from China Embassy in Singapore?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William | Apr. 28, 2010 03:15
Singaporean passport holders are exempt from visa to Hk for 90 days and to mainland China for 15 days, but your Cambodian wife does need a visa to Hk and Shenzhen of mainland china. At the same, time, since you will enter Hk twice, so your wife may have to apply for a double entry HK visa and a single entry China visa which could be applied from the China Embassy in Singapore, but the requirements have to be confirmed with the embassy directly.

Related Questions:
i am a singaporean, my wife is a PR holding China passport, do we need to a...
Asked by Mr.Desmond from Singapore
| Feb. 22, 2009 19:33
Hi I am a Singaporean while my wife is a Singapore PR holding a PRC Passpor...
Asked by Mr.Sean from Singapore
| May. 04, 2010 03:38
we are travelling from singapore to macau then to zhuhai.
Asked by Dave
| Nov. 22, 2012 02:14
Stopped over in Pu Dong, Shanghai, from Cambodia to NY, USA
Asked by Chhan D. Touch from USA
| Apr. 06, 2014 22:31
Canadian passport holder living in Cambodia need to travel to China to visi...
Asked by Andy from Cambodia
| Jan. 08, 2017 20:19
Hi, I am a Singaporean while my wife is a Singapore PR holding a Malaysian...
Asked by Mr.Benjamin from Singapore
| Apr. 29, 2010 04:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)