Asked by Mr.Raj Kumar Gupta from India | Apr. 26, 2010 02:43
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am an Indian and i want to meet my friend in Hongkong and i need travel visa for it, whether visa is required for Indian, if required how can i get the travel visa. And how much time it will take for issuing it, what are the requirements?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kevin | Apr. 26, 2010 03:26
Visa is not required for Indian nationals traveling to Hong Kong for a maximum stay up to 14 days.

For applicants who would like to stay in Hong Kong longer than the visa free period allowed, for example, Indians who would like to stay for more than 14 days, or foreigners who do not enjoy visa exemption privilege, visa is required. And the application should be submitted directly to Hong Kong Immigration Department or through the Chinese Embassy in India. Processing of such applications may take 4-6 weeks.

for more information, please refer to
Related Questions:
visa to china from korea
Asked by amanda from United Kingdom
| Sep. 18, 2012 04:43
What details they ask me to give the tourist visa? What is the document the...
Asked by vinothkumar from India
| Jul. 27, 2014 22:49
in 2014 i want to meet my girl friend in nanchang city.please help to visa ...
Asked by harry from India
| Sep. 15, 2013 04:05
Want to meet my girl friend who study in China and I live in wha...
Asked by Shailesh from India
| Nov. 19, 2017 20:10
dear sir my name is SANJAY SEHGAL.i want go to Hongkong for meet...
Asked by Mr.sanjay sehgal from hongkong
| Jun. 01, 2010 22:52
How can I contact China tourist bureau
Asked by Raf from Bangladesh
| Jul. 18, 2017 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)