Asked by Mr.soh from singapore | Apr. 25, 2010 11:00
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Dear All,

I would like to apply for a Tibet Entry Permit. Anyone know is there any such application available in singapore? if this is not available in singapore,anyone know how to apply this document in China Sichuan-Chengdu? and what are the requirements to obtain this document. I planned to go to tibet in Aug/sep 2010 by myself alone for travelling purposes.

Answers (3)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia. | Apr. 25, 2010 22:21
You can contact the Tibet Autonomous Region Tourism Bureau(Telephone number for the Tourism Bureau: 86-891-6834313, fax number: 86-891-6834632) for their assistance to get the Tibet Entry Permit. You can't get it in Singapore.

The best solution is that you don't mention that you will visit Tibet on the Visa Application Form, then you will easily get the China L visa, you can first contact a travel agency in Chengdu and ask him to get the Tibet Entry Permit for you when you are still in Singapore. when you arrive in Chengdu, get the Tibet Entry Permit, then you can go to Tibet.
Answered by Mr.soh from singapore | Apr. 26, 2010 06:24
Dear Mrs Linda,

Thanks for the help. i have got the L visa. this is easy just like u mentioned. now is the turn to be a little bit more challenging :) Do u have any recommendation for the agency in chengdu to get the Tibet Entry Permit? if you do, mind provide me with the contact details.
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Apr. 27, 2010 01:14
Mr. soh, as I know, the tour operator of TravelChinaGuide apply for the Tibet Entry Permit for their tour member to Tibet, but I don't know whether it apply for Tibet Entry Permit for you if you don't join their tour and travel in Tibet alone. You can contact it to check it.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to travel without a tour guide if I stay inside Lhasa?
Asked by Mr.A from UK
| May. 11, 2011 03:50
Malaysian Visa Application in Colombia
Asked by VEMM NEE OOI from Malaysia
| May. 29, 2018 01:41
Dear Sir, I & my friends wanted to travel to Tibet during 04/07-12/07.We l...
Asked by Ms.adeline from malaysia
| Jun. 09, 2009 01:44
How can I apply for my Tibet Permit?
Asked by Mrs.Carol Macon from China
| Jun. 18, 2009 04:12
Multiple entry tourist visa?
Asked by Natalka from Ukraine
| Dec. 10, 2011 21:11
Visa request in Tokyo for Dutch
Asked by nina from Netherlands
| Sep. 04, 2015 01:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)