Asked by Mr.williams from UK | Apr. 22, 2010 20:59
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Dear sir. i have a UK passport. i am on holiday in japan on a tourist visa. i understand that i cannot obtain a china L visa in japan so i am thinking of travelling to korea to obtain a china L visa in Korea. please can you tell me if i can obtain a china L visa in Korea if i have a UK passport? thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kevin | Apr. 26, 2010 02:40
Mr.Willams, you can apply for China visa in Japan, now, aliens who hold Japanese short-term tourist visa (not alien registration in Japan valid for 1 year)can apply for China visa in Japan, it is also Ok for you to apply for China visa in Korea, however, you have to apply for visa through travel agencies designated by consular office of China embassy in Seoul.
Related Questions:
UK national living in Japan - Chinese visa procedure
Asked by Paul from UK
| Oct. 06, 2012 04:03
Dear Sir/Madam, I am currently within Japan on a temporary visa. I would...
Asked by Mr.S from United Kingdom
| Nov. 09, 2010 02:11
Hi, I have got Nepalese Passport but i am residence of United Kingdom.
Asked by Kiran from United Kingdom
| Aug. 16, 2016 02:29
Dear Sir, i am travelling to japan via HK pakistani passport do i need t...
Asked by Mr.imran from zahoor
| Jan. 17, 2011 03:13
Dear Sir, I am currently a student at the university of Greenwich in Lon...
Asked by Ms.Laura from UK
| May. 21, 2009 20:38
can i apply for a tourist visa for china in japan...!! I am a uk citizen.
Asked by Ms.laura from uk
| Jun. 25, 2009 04:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)