Asked by Mr.raghavendra from bangalore | Apr. 22, 2010 09:01
About:Chinese Embassy in India

dear sir
my name is raghu iam a computer hardware engineer i had my own office in bangalore and i want to extend
my business so that i want to go china for business purpose please give me a information how to get
business visa from india to china and where to apply in bangalore

thaking you
raghavenra (raghu)

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Simon | Apr. 25, 2010 02:53
Karnataka State is under the consular jurisdiction of China Consulate-General in Mumbai, if you don't hold the diplomatic, official/service passport, you have to go to Chinese Visa Application Service Centre in Mumbai to apply for Business Visa
Address: 4/18, Tulsiani Chambers, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai

first, you should have a business partner who can issue you invitation letter and apply for visa notification letter from authorized government unit. Otherwise, you have to apply for tourist visa, you can prepare requirements for tourist visa applicaiton by yourself.
Related Questions:
Dear sir, I am an Computer engineer employer as Technical manager...
Asked by Mr.Abdus salam Azad from Bangladesh
| Jul. 10, 2010 22:21
my name is raghu I was born on 26th feb 1994.. what is my lucky number??
Asked by Raghu from India
| Mar. 07, 2018 21:25
dear sir iam from pakistan. sir my girl friend is chinese we meet in a comp...
Asked by Mr.ssaad from Pakistan
| Aug. 03, 2009 22:46
hi , my name is imran.i m a computer hardware technician i want to go to c...
Asked by Mr.imran ali from pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2009 21:33
Dear sir/Madam Good day I am a sea man and presently working as a chief e...
Asked by Mr.Shief uddin ahmed chowdhury from Bangladesh
| Feb. 20, 2010 21:54
dear sir my name is SANJAY SEHGAL.i want go to Hongkong for meet...
Asked by Mr.sanjay sehgal from hongkong
| Jun. 01, 2010 22:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)