Asked by Mr.Senthil Kumar from india | Apr. 21, 2010 00:29
About:China Tourist Visa

Dear members,
I plan to study Post graduation in Shanghai on Students Visa Type X,
Iam Married and want to take my wife on tourist visa but validity for that is only 30 days .
How can i apply for a long term social vist tourist visa for her?
Is there a possibility of exteding her visa till my course completion?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ivan | Apr. 21, 2010 01:28
Your wife can apply for a long-term Tourist Visa, she can require a long period stay duration (6 months at most) on the visa application form, the copy of your x visa and passport, marriage license are helpful for her to get a long-term tourist visa. After arriaval, she can also apply for extension of stay duration at the Shanghai Exit & Enter Department under the Shanghai Public Security Bureau.
Related Questions:
Student (X) Visa
Asked by Alan Dick from Scotland
| Nov. 11, 2015 02:58
Dear Sir/Madam I am Post-graduation student in china doing my master in...
Asked by Mr.shris from Nepal
| Jul. 08, 2010 02:14
Dear Travel China I am accepted to study in China and now I want to appl...
Asked by Mr.Fahad from Saudi Arabia
| Jan. 18, 2010 20:36
Im moving to work in shanghai and I would like to study in an university, I...
Asked by Mr.Marcelo Palavro from Brazil
| Nov. 22, 2010 00:55
S2 visa for visit by father
Asked by L Chetty from China
| Jan. 29, 2018 01:07
is it possible to convert an X student visa into a Z type in China upon com...
Asked by Theodora Canacoo from Ghana
| Apr. 19, 2015 21:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)