Asked by Mr.Asim Rauf from Pakistan | Apr. 18, 2010 03:37
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

Dear sir,
I want to visit cusion is a student in china university and i want to go to meet him please inform me about the procedure of visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William | Apr. 18, 2010 23:16
You should have the below documents provided by your cousin:
(1) Invitation letter from your cousin
(2) passport copy of your cousin
(3) Copy of Chinese visa page and residence permit of your inviter's passport
you need to prepare the folowing documents in person:
(I) Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;

(II) Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;

(III) One fully completed visa application form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm)

(IV) Certificate of the relationship between you and the person in China you want to visit (original and photocopy)
Related Questions:
PAKISTANI want to visit China for business
Asked by Muazzam from Pakistan
| Mar. 17, 2015 03:57
dear sir i want visit never again to china. How apply to vissa
Asked by asoka from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 26, 2012 01:10
dear sir .i want a visa for macao.i want visit .
Asked by Mr.iftikhar from Pakistan
| Jun. 23, 2010 21:38
Ecuador visit visa ?
Asked by Abid ali from Pakistan
| Apr. 08, 2018 01:51
dear sir i want to visit china for visit plz tell me the necessary docume...
Asked by Mr.zain from pakistan
| May. 14, 2009 01:34
Dear Sir, I want to visit for china Please tell me visit visa in...
Asked by Mr.Shahid Hussain from Pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2010 19:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)