Asked by Mr.FAISAL100 from Afghanistan | Apr. 16, 2010 07:51
About:Marriage Registration in China

hi Dear Sir/Madam i am from pakistan,
i want to ask that im living in shenzhen on Z visa n i have now registered my own chinese international trading company and doing export business and i recently get marriage in pakistan n now i want to get my wife here in china but she is pregnant 2months n i want that she work also for my company and i want her Z visa so plz tell me how can i get her Z visa of china because for this purposes she need medical test so she can get visa if medical report shows pregnancy??OR if i send her wife invitation then she will only get L or F visa?? and how many months she can get visa? and if she get L or F visa then after come in china can she extend her L or F visa?? because i want that my baby born in china i love pak and i love china and i consider my 2nd country of china so thats why i want my baby born here dear Sir or Madam please please help me and tell me i am really worried about that... if you will reply me then i will appreciate and i will be very much thanksfull to you..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Joanna | Apr. 17, 2010 01:06
you ma contact the China Embassy in Parkistan for practical help.
Related Questions:
Hi sir, I want visa for Hong Kong im from Pakistan im living in uae
Asked by inamurrenman inam from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 21, 2017 19:28
How can i get L visa for my family?
Asked by Hassan from China
| Jul. 14, 2011 21:54
How to apply visa from china
Asked by Sunny from Pakistan
| Jun. 11, 2017 20:07
How to submit my single entry visit visa ,
Asked by Harry from China
| May. 08, 2018 04:40
i live in china i have china z visa one year i want to come macao for visit...
Asked by rajputnawaz from Pakistan
| Aug. 09, 2012 01:46
Hi Dear sir/ Madam i am from india, now i am living in shenzhen with my hu...
Asked by Mrs.jaspinder from india
| Oct. 14, 2010 04:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)