Asked by Mr.HENRY OGHOGHO AYO from SPAIN | Apr. 16, 2010 03:50
About:Chinese Embassy in Spain

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Henry Oghogho Ayo,a Nigerian with spanish permanet resident, please i want to go to China and i need a visa, i dont no if i need appointment befor i can come and apply for it. please if it requires appointment, can you please give me the appointment date in my e-mail:|daviswest2002

And i will also like to enquire how long it will take to issur me the visa,please i need the visa urgently and this is my first time and i also want you no the requirment been my first time.

Sir i am waiting your quick respond to this.
Best Regards
Henry Oghogho Ayo

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Laura | Apr. 17, 2010 00:57
No appointment is required, you may just go to the Embassy during the office hours with the documents.

It usually takes a weeek to issue a visa.
Related Questions:
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
can I get visa in Monrovia with foreign passport?
Asked by Elias Okolie from nigerian
| Jul. 16, 2016 01:44
i want to know if i can get chinese visa here in holland i have a 5 years S...
Asked by Mr.sunny from Netherlands
| Aug. 15, 2009 03:12
As a Spanish permanent resident, How can I get a Chinese visa here in Nige...
Asked by Blessing from Nigerian
| Nov. 20, 2017 19:15
Dear madam, My name is yaks momo I am from Nigeria, married to a Spanish ...
Asked by Mr.yaksmomo from Nigeria
| Mar. 01, 2010 03:39
i am william, i have spanish comunitario,that i have permanet stay in spain...
Asked by Mr.william from sp
| Oct. 16, 2009 20:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)