Asked by Mr.Ss from Singapore | Apr. 14, 2010 21:02
About:China Embassy in Singapore

I'm Indonesian & a Singapore PR Holder. I'm planning to visit a friend at shanghai for 10 days and planning to travel to Hangzhou & Suzhou as well. Do I need to apply visa& if I do which type of visa and what docents is needed to apply the visa.thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Apr. 15, 2010 02:23
yes, you need to apply for a China Tourist Visa (L visa), please provide the following documents:
1. One completely filled out visa application form. No item should be blank .
2. One recently taken 2X2 inch photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.
4. Round trip airline ticket and hotel reservation. Maybe the 2 documents are not required, I know that you will stay in your friend's house, however, you don't have the kinship certificate. Therefore, the visa officer maybe will ask your to provide the Round trip airline ticket and hotel reservation.
5. Singapore PR and its copy.
Related Questions:
Hi, Im S'Pore PR holding Indonesian Passport, planning to go to Hongkong-Sh...
Asked by Mr.Nita from Singapore
| Mar. 10, 2009 03:35
hi im holding turkish passport, How to get China visa in Singapore?
Asked by mehmet from Turkey
| Feb. 20, 2012 20:39
I am an Indonesian passport holder & a Singapore PR as I am currently worki...
Asked by Ms.Michelle from Singapore
| Jun. 03, 2010 01:27
Im holding Indonesian passport and staying here in Singapore on PR. I want ...
Asked by Mr.Anto from Singapore
| Nov. 19, 2009 20:43
hi...i'am singaporean wife, havent PR yet (still procces) i booked ticket ...
Asked by Ms.henny from singapore
| Sep. 11, 2009 04:18
hi , im a taiwan citizen but im a singapore PR . Do i need to apply visa al...
Asked by meng chia from singapore
| Aug. 16, 2009 20:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)