Asked by Mr.Ahmed from UAE | Apr. 14, 2010 03:35
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am a canadian citizen live in UAE, Al-Ain, having a residential visa and I want to visit China-Bijiing for a conference in the period July 23-July 27, 2010. What should I prepare in order to get a visa?
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Victor from UAE | Apr. 16, 2010 20:48
You have to prepare the following documents:
1. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. A copy (A-4 size) of the U.A.E. residence visa, which should be valid for more than 6 months.
4.A signed and stamped employment/no-objection letter from the company which clarifies the applicant's full name, nationality, passport number, position, salary, the purpose of the visit etc. Or a copy of the trade license, if self-employed.
5. An invitation from CHINA with a copy of the inviter's license.

5. Hotel reservation.
Related Questions:
what is requirement for L type visa for Pakistani passport?
Asked by Javed from Uae
| Jun. 17, 2013 03:44
I want to live and work in china, I am a pakistani citizen having residence...
Asked by Mr.Asif Khan from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 01, 2009 04:58
Hello, I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is a Chinese citizen, we both...
Asked by Mr. Rogers from United Arab Emirates
| Mar. 15, 2010 20:25
I am indian citizen having buisiness in Sharjah U.A.E. want to visit Chi...
Asked by Mr.DILER KHAN from U.A.E
| Feb. 08, 2010 05:00
Canadian living in China
Asked by E from Canada
| Feb. 13, 2012 00:35
How long does the rush and the express visa take and how much are they for ...
Asked by Ahmed from UAE
| Jun. 14, 2013 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)