Asked by Mr.James from USA | Apr. 14, 2010 00:46
About:China Work Visa

Hello, Im James. I recently came back to the States after working 9 months in China as a teacher. I had to leave as an emergency because of a death in the family. The University did not like this because they wanted for me to leave until they found a replacement. I still have 3 months left on my business visa and wanted to go back to pick up all my belongings from a roomate. I want to know how do I know if my Visa has been canceled before I purchase my tickets. The University just dropped me for me going home anyways. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Wesley from Ireland | Apr. 16, 2010 20:31
There should be 'entry before' (Validity of the visa) and 'duration' on your visa approved by the embassy.
Related Questions:
Will i meet my partner next year 2015? and what can i expect from 2015?
Asked by Raffel James from Indonesia
| Dec. 27, 2014 02:54
im james nd my birthdate is may 25, 1988. i jst want to knw wat is store fo...
Asked by james capio from Philippines
| Jan. 04, 2015 08:01
Im James Lew from Malaysia and will be travelling to Tianjin On the 16.11.2...
Asked by Mr.Lew from Malaysia
| Oct. 26, 2009 02:17
James.. Hello 1. i wanna ask you after buying apartment in china,can we ex...
Asked by Mr.James from Nepal
| Feb. 24, 2011 01:58
Visa on Arrival Shenzhen Bao'an (SZX) International Airport
Asked by James Connolly from Canada
| Oct. 23, 2018 18:54
Hello, I will be in Bangkok in a couple of months and I am hoping to tra...
Asked by Mr.James from Thailand
| Aug. 20, 2010 03:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)