Asked by Mr.Basheer from Singapore | Apr. 13, 2010 23:37
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore


I hold a valied Singapore PR(Indian), I need to travel Shanghai(chaina) business trip do I need to apply for Visa or it is on arrival, if need to apply visa what documents do I required a part from my Passport and PR documents.

appreciate your early responce


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Apr. 15, 2010 02:11
Mr.Basheer, yes, you need to apply for a Business Visa to Shanghai, China, the visa on arrival is very hard to obtain except that your have the approval of visa-on-arrival from authrorized Chinese government office, besides your passport and PR documents, you also need to prepare the following documents for Business Visa Application:
1. One completely filled out visa application form. No item should be blank .
2. One recently taken 2X2 in. photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Visa conformation letter from an economic and trade bureau or a foreign affairs office of the provincial or municipal government.
Related Questions:
Australian passport staying in Singapore with EP wants to apply for visa fo...
Asked by Joel Camus from Singapore
| Jul. 15, 2014 02:42
Singapore - shanghai - singapore
Asked by IT from Germany
| Apr. 12, 2018 01:06
hi I am a palastinian holding a lebanese passport witha valied UAE resedenc...
Asked by Mr.Ahmad Jad from UAE
| Jun. 17, 2009 20:55
Hi, I am a malaysian who currently working in Singapore. I will travel eve...
Asked by Ms.Coey from Malaysia
| Aug. 26, 2009 04:58
I hold Singapore passport and would like to travel to Urumqi. Do I need any...
Asked by Sheela from Singapore
| Mar. 30, 2016 22:44
Hi I am a Singapore citizen and I need to make a trip to China in June 2...
Asked by Mr.Vinod Menon from Singapore
| May. 20, 2010 21:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)