Asked by Mrs.Filgrace Sabay from Philippines | Apr. 13, 2010 08:14
About:Hong Kong Disneyland

hi mr andy,
thanks a lot for d reply, it wil be a great help for us. can i add more queries? we are staying at New Peking guesthouse in TST, how can we get to repulse bay thru a transport passing the harbor tunnel for an experience? Can it also be possible to visit macau just for a day tour? If so, where will we ride and how much is the fare? Is our Hongkong passport enough already for our travel to macau? thank you so much in advance. God bless

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Andy | Apr. 13, 2010 20:41
Mrs.Filgrace Sabay,
Go to New World Center to take No. 973 bus to Repulse Bay. Take taxi to China Ferry Terminal near China HK Harbor and then take ferry to Macau.

If you have HK passport, you can enter Macau easily.
Related Questions:
Hi again! Mr. Andy, thanks very much for the help. I have another quest...
Asked by Ms.Kathy from Phiippines
| Apr. 12, 2010 01:09
Hi mr. Jason! I'm so happy with your advise, it will truly help us with ou...
Asked by Ms.Jane from UK
| Feb. 24, 2011 21:59
Train ticket from Hkg to GZ
Asked by anastasia from Indonesia
| Sep. 06, 2011 21:11
Hi. British passport please could you tell me the operating hours at gongbe...
Asked by Andy from United Kingdom
| Jul. 11, 2014 03:20
Hi, We will be going to HongKong on Aug 31 this year, arrival will be at...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Philippines
| Jan. 31, 2010 21:25
Dear Mr Sandy, thanks a lot for your kind reply, I really appreciate.Is is ...
Asked by Mrs.Aryani from Indonesia
| Feb. 21, 2010 21:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)