Asked by Mr.Mojtaba from Iran | Apr. 10, 2010 09:58
About:China Embassy in Iran

I am an American citizen. I want to get business visa. Which documents do I need to provid? and should I get the appointment?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Matthew | Apr. 11, 2010 01:49
You can submit the following documents to apply for business visa:
1. the official invitation letter from authorized Chinese departments
2. A passport valid for more than six months before expiration and at least one blank page in it.
3. One complete application form (The People's Republic of China Visa Application Form) with one recent passport-size photograph (black and white or color) glued thereto.
4. Pay the visa fee to Bank Melli Iran in the Chinese Embassy account number 0101674439009 and pick up the visa with the bank receipt.
Related Questions:
Hi, I need to get a one month business visa for China. I am an American c...
Asked by Ms.Marilu
| May. 10, 2010 04:19
Hi! I am an American citizen working in Kazakhstan. I want to travel to...
Asked by Ms.Curtis from USA
| May. 06, 2009 01:32
Dear sir/Madam, I am an American citizen and I am living in Bangladesh. I ...
Asked by Mr.Mohammed Obaidul Talukder from Bangladesh
| May. 20, 2010 21:53
Can I get Chinese visa from Kuala Lumpur though I am in Malaysia as a visit...
Asked by Sakranloll from USA
| Jul. 11, 2016 03:27
I am an American citizen going to China for business. However, I need to b...
Asked by Ms.Danielle from United States
| May. 05, 2009 20:18
Do I need an invitation letter from a Chinese company for my visa applicati...
Asked by Tommy
| Oct. 20, 2011 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)