Asked by Ms.Dawn from Mars | Apr. 09, 2010 04:28
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

Mr Jim,

I am inquiring on behalf of someone else. An Australian citizen who has been made an offer of employment in Shanghai, however he has a partner who is Filipino.

She is a school teacher. The couple are not married but have been together for a long time. I am wondering what the possibility of her being allowed into China?

Once she is in China she will start to look for employment.

Will she be able to come in on a tourist visa? Is it possible that she can come with him on his sponsorship from his employer or do they have to be married for that to work?

Many thanks for your help on this,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Richard from Philippines | Apr. 11, 2010 22:56
Ms.Dawn, she can't come with him on his sponsorship from his employer because they haven't been married. She can come to China on a tourist visa and find a job, if she successfully finds a job in China, then she can return to Philippines to apply for work visa.
Related Questions:
How to apply for a visa to China??
Asked by Ibz from Guinea
| Mar. 03, 2016 19:35
for the F class visa, can someone else submit the documents on my behalf?
Asked by Lucy from Kenya
| Feb. 24, 2016 02:45
Can an application be dropped off and collected from the embassy on behalf ...
Asked by Layla from United Kingdom
| Jun. 28, 2012 19:59
Dear Mr Jim, i am planning to go to china as a tourist which will requir...
Asked by Mr.andrian from australia
| Aug. 30, 2010 22:10
Do i need to personaly visit Chinese Embassy to apply for visa OR someone e...
Asked by Mr.Imtiaz from Pakistan
| Mar. 01, 2010 22:11
Mr Jim , Thank you so much for your time , and what about a 12 month mu...
Asked by Ms.Ary from Burundi
| Apr. 01, 2010 04:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)