Asked by Ms.GIOKLAI from Philippines | Apr. 08, 2010 10:16
About:Repulse Bay

Hi! my family & i are planning to go to hong kong this may & will stay at Park hotel in tsim sha tsui would like to know how can we go to this following places:Ocean park;Victoria peak, repulse bay, floating jumbo restaurant aberdeen,& disneyland.And we're also going macau what ferry should we take to get there & time of departure? from hong kong to macau & macau to hong kong international airport. thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MANDYVDELROS from Philippines | Apr. 17, 2010 17:31
Hi Ms. GIoklai,

Me and my family too will go to Hongkong on May 6-9, how about if we go together to some places commuting? I found the tour packages a time pressure and at times, we still don't want to leave but they said the bus has other travel assignments. This is our second time in Hongkong and we might be of help to one another. We are booked at BP Hotel.
Related Questions:
Hi my family and I (2 Adults, 2 Children) and planning to stay at Disney Ho...
Asked by Ms.Wilkinson from Australia
| Jul. 12, 2010 02:35
Hi, I am planning to go to Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzen, is visa required?
Asked by Clement Chan L S from Malaysia
| Jul. 16, 2013 02:31
Hi, My family will be spending a vacation in Hong Kong this Saturday, Ma...
Asked by Mrs.Christina from Philippine
| May. 19, 2010 02:00
hello... my family is planning to go hongkong comes november 2010 and will ...
Asked by Ms.lanie from Philippines
| Aug. 12, 2010 00:04
Hi , Im planning to take my family for a vacation to Hong kong. Hear that W...
Asked by Mr.Kathir from India
| Mar. 31, 2011 23:09
I will be going to HK with my family and planning to go to Ocean Park, can ...
Asked by Mrs.Grace from Singapore
| Feb. 24, 2011 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)