Asked by Ms.Patty from Thailannd | Apr. 07, 2010 22:02
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I need to apply for 6 month visa and my friend needs to apply for work visa. what document do we need to prepare for? we are Thai citizens

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jason | Apr. 08, 2010 02:01
Ms.Patty, which type of visa do you want to apply for? in another words, waht purpose of coming to China? The requirements for work visa:
(1) An original copy of passport with enough blank visa pages, valid for at least another 6 months.

(2) A fully completed copy of Visa Application Form signed by the actual applicant; all applications prepared by people other than the applicants (except those below 18 years of age) should be properly signed by the applicants themselves; for every application prepared by a travel agency, both the agency's seal and proper signature of the actual applicant should be visible.

(3) One recent 22(in.)-sized color passport photo, white in background, with a full front view of the applicant's head and shoulders but without any head cover.

(4) Original and copy of Authorized Notification Form for Visa Application or invitation letter.

(5) Both original and copy of Alien Employment License issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, or Foreign Expert Work Permit issued by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs of China.

(6)Original and copy of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners of those who will work in China for more than 6 months.
Related Questions:
Work Visa for China.
Asked by tania from Canada
| Nov. 19, 2013 02:55
Travelers visa
Asked by Jim Washburn from Canada
| Mar. 05, 2013 01:17
My girl friend joining me in Shanghai
Asked by Istvan Szabo from China
| Jan. 11, 2016 20:06
I have a client who is a French national living in Brussels who needs to ap...
Asked by Ms.Brown from United Kingdom
| Jan. 22, 2011 04:08
My friend is from China and we both plan to go New Zealand. I want to know ...
Asked by Mr.Edward Teoh from Macau
| Jun. 28, 2010 02:06
Dear Sirs; i'm a malaysian with a valid malaysia passport and wrking in du...
Asked by Mr.gan from malaysia
| May. 18, 2009 03:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)