Asked by Mr.MK | Apr. 07, 2010 21:34
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I hold an L Visa duration of stay 90 days expiring May 10, 2010. I will arrive in China on May 9, 2010. What is the best course of action if I want to travel to Hong Kong twice during my trip? Can I re-new my L visa with multiple entries? Thanks for the help!!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Edward | Apr. 08, 2010 02:56
Mr.MK, it is impossible for you to travel Hong Kong twice during the validity of the multiple entry visa, it expires on May 10, 2010, you enter China on May 9, 2010, it is the last time for you to use the visa to enter China. Once you exit Mainland China to Hong Kong, you can't use the visa again to return to Mainland China. You have to apply for a new visa in Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Does that mean I can stay in China up to 90 days starting from arrival date...
Asked by AD from U.S.A.
| Apr. 21, 2014 22:38
I currently reside in China with a multiple entry, 90 day tourist (L) visa....
Asked by Mr.Stephen from China
| Mar. 17, 2010 22:40
My chinese visa expiring 30 Oct & 30 days for duration. Can I enter China ...
Asked by currie from Hong KOng
| Oct. 24, 2016 22:40
Is there still an L visa that will let us stay for 90 days at a time?
Asked by N.R. from USA
| Jun. 10, 2015 01:59
Dear Sir, Could I apply the L visa for duration of stay in China for 90 ...
Asked by Mr.Anson from Malaysia
| Dec. 10, 2008 04:02
good day sir, i come to china with a 90 days visa, and recently just got a...
Asked by Mr.dante from Philippines
| Jul. 18, 2010 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)