Asked by Ms.catleen from philippines | Apr. 07, 2010 03:19
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

we are planning to go to Hong Kong on August and from Hongkong we will go Beijing. can we apply visa from Hk going to Beijing?It takes how many days to get the visa?last 2 years we went to Shenzen and applied the visa in HK.We got a single entry visa from that same day. What if we want to visit Beijing and Shanghai what kind of visa do we need?single or double entry visa?can we get it on the same time and day also,same as we applied visa before when we visited Shenzhen? please help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Apr. 08, 2010 02:51
Ms.catleen, now, Philippines passport holders can't get a China visa in Hong Kong, please apply for China visa in Philippines. You just need single entry visa to Beijing and Shanghai.

The regular processing time of China embassy in Manila is 4 working days. For express service, additional fees of 1700 peso/per for next-working-day releasing, or 1100 peso/per for third-working-day releasing will be charged.

* Next working day processing is temporarily suspended due to system upgrade.
Related Questions:
Both US citizen. Do we need a visa to go to Beijing?
Asked by Lorna Tayaba from USA
| Jan. 31, 2016 01:53
good day . is september a peak season? we are planning to go there at hongk...
Asked by Ms.elizabeth poyogao from Philippines
| May. 07, 2009 11:22
is this a good date to go to hongkong on june 28 to july 1?
Asked by Mr.Mark from Philippines
| Jun. 06, 2010 02:16
Hong Kong disneyland ticket, we're going to visit hongkong on Dec
Asked by kitty from Philippines
| Sep. 28, 2011 21:02
hi! we are planning to go in hongkong on June 13-16. I just want to check w...
Asked by Ms.lua from Philippines
| Jun. 05, 2009 03:55
Hi!this is malu belen from Philippines. We are planning to go to Hongkong ...
Asked by Mrs.malu belen from philippines
| Oct. 19, 2009 22:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)