Asked by Ms.Jenny L from Malaysia | Apr. 03, 2010 10:14
About:China Visa on Arrival

Hi I'm from Malaysia. I am heading to Hong Kong in a week's time and would like to visit Zhuhai, and will be taking a ferry from China Ferry Terminal (Kowloon). I would like to know if i can get Visa On Arrival at Jiu Zhou Port / Jida. If not, where can i obtain a visa to get into Zhuhai?

Thanks to advise urgently.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Apr. 05, 2010 21:12
Ms.Jenny L, as I know, Zhuhai has the right to issue a visa valid for 3 days on arrival to aliens, however, I'm not sure whether Zhuhai can issue visa on arrival or not now, you can have a try to apply for a visa on arrival, if you are refused, you can return to Hong Kong to apply for a China visa, then go to Zhuhai.
Related Questions:
Can i get visit visa for hongkong to visit my friend? please tell me the do...
Asked by zohaib from Malaysia
| May. 15, 2015 00:48
Hi, I get a new passport, but I have a valid Chinese visa in my old passpor...
Asked by Parwin
| Mar. 11, 2016 09:51
Hi sir im from pakistan im working here in malaysia i want visit visa for c...
Asked by Dawood from Pakistan
| Jun. 11, 2016 02:22
Hi, im from Malaysia. do i need visa to travel to Guiilin - Yangshuo and Sh...
Asked by Annie from Malaysia
| May. 13, 2015 19:59
i want to know where should i go in guangzhou for buy cooton,chiffon and la...
Asked by mohd syahman from malaysia
| Jan. 15, 2013 19:15
travel to china and to hong kong
Asked by chin from malaysi a
| Jun. 09, 2012 04:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)