Asked by Mr.paresh from india | Apr. 03, 2010 06:41
About:Visa Policy of China

i want to apply business visa what document suppose to be submeeted

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jim | Apr. 06, 2010 04:24
The following documents are required for business visa application:
(i) Original passport which has more than 6 months left before it expires from the date of application and sufficient blank visa pages.

(ii) One completed Visa Application Form (e-Form / Download) with a recently-taken passport photo; all the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information; if the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in; false or incomplete information and illegible characters may lead to refusal of a visa.

(iii) Visa notification issued by an authorized unit in China (Visa notification refers to the form of visa notification issued by the government departments, companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry. For detailed information, please consult the foreign affairs office of the province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Central Government where your host is located).

Or invitation letter from the legally registered company in China.

(iv) Covering letter from applicant's company or office with the details of the visiting purpose.

(v) Photocopy of the personal data page of applicant's passport.
Related Questions:
Can I know how to apply for business visa to China? What are the document n...
Asked by Daniel Lin from Malaysia
| Mar. 20, 2015 22:18
Dear sir i want to visit china though a business visa . I obtainer ...
Asked by Mr.rama from bangladesh
| Jun. 06, 2010 20:03
I'm from Mongolia,and I live in china,I want apply working visa what docume...
Asked by Anna from Mongolia
| Jul. 01, 2013 03:07
Hi how are you, my name is muhammad from pakistan pakistani nationality
Asked by MUHAMMAD from Pakistan
| Sep. 02, 2016 22:31
I am a indian passport holder and right now i m in usa for 50 days,
Asked by Amit Kumar from India
| Sep. 09, 2016 22:12
Hello sir, Madam i am a citizen of Germany. after 14 days i have a trip to ...
Asked by Sivarasah from Germany
| Jul. 06, 2016 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)