Asked by Mr.francois from france | Apr. 02, 2010 03:16
About:China Business Visa

I've been working 2 years with a working contract / visa for a Shanghai based company. My contract ends in the end of May. Before it ends, I would like to switch to another company (wofe). This company is small so there's no HR to tell me what to do. What is the procedure ? Do I still have enough time ?
Thanks for your reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Sabrina from France | Apr. 06, 2010 22:24
Mr.francois, the company should apply for the following two documents for you: Employment License for Foreigners issued by Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of China and Original Visa Notice Form issued by authorized departments of Chinese Government

if you have the two documnets, you can prepare your original passport, one completed visa application form affixed with one recent passport photo,

then go to the Local Exit & Enter Department under the Shanghai Public Security Bureau to apply for work visa. if your application is refused, you have to exit Mainland China to apply for work visa, then enter China again, apply for residence permit within 30 days after entry at the local police station.
Related Questions:
Hi, I have been working here in china for 2 years and i was issued a workin...
Ms.JGINA from Philippines
| Aug. 25, 2010 04:14
Hi, I have been working in China for some years now, with different contra...
Asked by Mr.Myburgh from South Africa
| Jan. 28, 2011 01:45
I was born on 19 Feb 1966 - Female. Is there a chance to change new job in ...
Asked by Jess from Malaysia
| Jan. 29, 2016 02:26
Work Visa application again?
Asked by Johnny from INdia
| Aug. 01, 2018 22:57
Apply for visa in other province
Asked by maria from USA
| Aug. 22, 2016 21:42
UK Resident Temporary Working Visa to Hong Kong
Asked by Charlie from United Kingdom
| Oct. 12, 2017 20:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)