Asked by Mrs.Cullen from Philippines | Mar. 27, 2010 20:36
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

My kids ages 5 and 9 will be going to Hongkong with me for 9 days. We hold Phlippine passports. We do not have time in the Philippines to apply for a visa in advance to be able to go to Shenzhen as well because my kids will be receiving their passports just a few days before our flight. Can Philippine passport holders apply for visa for Shenzhen while in Hongkong? How long does it take? Where do we need to apply and how much will it cost? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Mar. 28, 2010 23:10
Mrs.Cullen, I guess that it is impossible for Philippines passport holders to get a China visa in Hong Kong. Now the visa regulation for Phillipines applicants are very strict. I'm afriad that you have to obtain a China visa in Philippines.
Related Questions:
My family and I are going to hongkong, arrive on Apr 20 Wed 6pm then depart...
Asked by Mrs.Laplana from Philippines
| Feb. 08, 2011 20:25
hi! my family (2 adults, 3 kids ages 4-11 yrs. old) will be visiting hongko...
Ms.HAYDEE from Philippines
| Jan. 16, 2010 23:50
What's the difference between 1st and 2nd class on the superfast trains?
Asked by Raj Chotrani from Singapore
| Jul. 09, 2013 04:27
Good day to everyone! We will be going to hongkong on Feb,15 - 18...Our tim...
Asked by Ms.Elliah from Philippines
| Nov. 05, 2010 03:49
my kids passports expire in august. they are going to hongkong in April for...
Asked by Leo from South Africa
| Mar. 03, 2015 19:24
Any public transportation to Beihai park from Wangfujing Subway Station?
Asked by Cindy from Indonesia
| Jul. 28, 2012 03:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)