Asked by Mrs.Filgrace Sabay from Philippines | Mar. 27, 2010 09:41
About:Victoria Peak

I'm so thankful that you are offering help on every tourist in Hongkong. Please help me how to go on my various destinations thru any mans of transportation. By the way, we will be staying at Chungking Mansions, TST.
Day 1: Hongkong Disneyland
Day 2: Ocean Park, Victoria Peak,The Peak TRam, Avenue of the Stars
Day 3: Lantau Island,Ngong Ping cable car, Aberdeen
Day 4: Your Other suggested places (we wish also to pass by the tunnel road if possible for our experience)
Thank you very much and we trully hope to hear from you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Dan | Mar. 30, 2010 04:37
Mrs.Filgrace Sabay,
Chungking Mansion is very close to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. It is easy for you to take mtr to visit those attractions.

Day 1. Disneyland: take Tsuen Wan Line to Lai King and change Tung Chung Line to Sunny Bay and then take Disneyland Resort Line to Disneyland. MTR: 38 minutes and HK$18.

Day 2. Ocean Park: take Tsuen Line from Tsim Sha Tsui to Admiralty. Exit B and take No.629 bus to Ocean Park. MTR: 5 minutes and HK$8.5. No. 629 bus takes around 25 minutes and costs HK$10.6.

Victoria Peak: take Tsuen Wan Line from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central and walk to Central Peak Tram Terminus to use peak tram to reach the peak. MTR: 6 minutes and costs HK$ 8.5. See this page to know the peak tram fare:

Avenue of Stars: just walk from Chungking Mansion. It is very close.

Day 3. Lantau Island Big Buddha: take Tsuen Wan Line to Lai King and change Tung Chung Line to Tung Chung MTR Station. MTR: 38 minutes and HK$15.5. Then go to Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal to take Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car to Ngong Ping. Walk around five minutes to Giant Buddha from Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal. Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car price:

Aberdeen: go to Hung Hom MTR station, exit A or B and then go to Cross Harbour Tunnel Toll Plaza to take No.107 bus to Aberdeen.
Related Questions:
hi.can you suggest a tourist attractions in hongkong and its itinerary?
Asked by Ms.jenny from philippines
| Mar. 20, 2011 01:36
hi! it's my second visit to hongkong but still im not familiar with the bes...
Asked by Ms.karla from phil
| Apr. 28, 2010 22:04
Travel from shanghai to nanjing
Asked by Estelle from Mauritius
| Aug. 05, 2015 02:51
Travel form shanghai to nanjing to go to the Normal Uni SUIYUAN CAMPUS
Asked by Estelle
| Aug. 05, 2015 22:28
Tourist Visa (L type) extension
Asked by Ricca from Philippines
| Nov. 26, 2015 19:40
good day im a bangladeshi working in riyad,im planning to go to hongkong in...
Asked by Ms.sharry masud from Bangladesh
| Nov. 28, 2010 20:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)