Asked by Mrs.Maria Aurora Castelli from philippines | Mar. 26, 2010 23:52
About:China Embassy in Philippines

can i apply dependant visa in hong kong to hong kong embassy in philippines??or i have to apply directly in hong kong?my husband working in hong kong and he have 2 years contract there...can you please help me what will i do??????????thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Mar. 28, 2010 22:56
Mrs.Maria Aurora Castelli, you can apply for Hong Kong Dependant Visa at Chinese embassy or consulate in Philippines.

Dependant Visa is issued to the lineal relatives of a person who is a holder of an employment visa (except foreign domestic helpers and imported workers), or a student visa of HK. The following additional documents are required:

a. One copy of the sponsor's HK ID and the sponsor's telephone number;

b. Proofs of relationship between applicant and sponsor.

c. Passport/travel document with blank pages and a validity of at least 6 months.

d. One completed application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
Related Questions:
My husband works in Macau and i have a dependant visa. I'm ukrainian. My qu...
Asked by Mr.Nat from Ukraine
| Nov. 01, 2010 04:39
Iam holding a nepali passport currently residing in thailand for more than ...
Asked by Mr.Ocean from Thailand
| Oct. 12, 2010 20:07
Hi Im inviting her my husband for 3 months here in Hong Kong is that possib...
Asked by Mr.csren from Hong kong
| Aug. 07, 2009 02:54
HK Family Visit Visa
Asked by Chand from India
| Apr. 26, 2018 01:12
hi! if a person is on the process of dependant visa in hongkong can he/she ...
Asked by Mr.gene from Philippines
| Dec. 10, 2009 21:21
Application for a Transit Visa to Hong Kong
Asked by Nita De Ocampo from Canada
| Jun. 30, 2011 20:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)